Innovative Design and Fabrication Facade Panel
|FOB Price:||US $150-400 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Square Meters||US $150-400/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Square Meters/Day|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Case by Interlayer Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Type: Multi-Type
- Material: Glass
- Frame Curtain Wall Kind: Exposed/Semi-Exposed/Hidden/Mixed
- Number of Layers: Double
- Shape: Standard Plane
- Specila Function: Multi-Function
- Trademark: Kingwin Facade
- Origin: Shandong
- Open: Closed/Opening
- Glass Curtain Wall Kind: Full Glass/Unit Glass/Frame Glass
- Supporting Construction: Frame Type/Point Fixing/Block/Double Skin
- Metal Curtain Wall Kind: Aluminum Curtain Wall
- Usage: Exterior Wall
- Technique: Insulated Glass
- Specification: 5+9A+5mm;6+12A+6mm;6+16A+6mm;8+12A+8mm;8+16A+8mm
- HS Code: 70060000
Innovative design and fabrication Facade Panel
Qingdao Kingwin Facade Engineering Co., Ltd is a professional leader in design, manufacture and installarchitectural envelopes, including aluminium glass curtain walls, windows and bolted glazing systems ., etc for domestic and international markets. Here at Kingwin we have full commitment from concept through to completion delivering the project on time and budget. KINGWIN developed to provide a specialist service in the design, manufacture and installation of glazed structures comprising glass facades, rooflights, canopies, bridges, balustrades and bespoke projects. Our designs are produced using tried and proven details developed by our own in-house engineers. Attention to detail and pride in our work enable KINGWIN to offer a service which is second to none.
We will work with you to find the right system to meet your design's aesthetics and performance.
Design & Install
Aluminium glass curtain walls
Bolted glazing systems
Glass windows and doors
Glass rooflights and canopies
Glass Balustrades etc
High Performance Glass Solutions for Day lighting and Energy Efficiency
Metal Panel Integrations with complex curtain wall applications
Glass Curtain Wall System:
Frame Supported Glass Curtain Wall
Unitized Glass Curtain Wall
Point Supported and Cable Tension Curtain Wall
Full Glass Curtain Wall
Double Skin Glass Curtain Wall
Photovoltaic Curtain Wall
Frame Supported Glass Curtain Wall lists.
Exposed Frame Curtain Wall
Hidden Frame Curtain Wall
Semi-hidden Frame Curtain Wall
All Glass Curtain Wall
It was realized at a very early stage that the control of manufacture should be in-house in order to ensure that all components are produced within acceptable tolerances. Our experience and the decision to offer a unique service to architects and contractors has met with long-term success and our abilities and specialist expertise have helped to solve the problems associated with composite steelwork and glazing structures where fabrication to very fine tolerances is critical for the acceptance of the Glass Curtain Wall and the appearance of the finished projects. We have trained specialist site teams, supervised by project managers, who are skilled in the installation of all components included in the contract.
Why choose KINGWIN
1. Kingwin design team will provide you the professional design, manufacture and installation solutions.
2. Kingwin has more than 30,000 square meters factory area and 14 years of curtain wall experiance. Our annual production capacity is 400,000 square meters. The extensive capabilities of Kingwin can guarantee the date of delivery.
3. Kingwin is in Qingdao, the main port city of China. Such location is very convenient for prompt oversea delivery, shortening the delivery time, making sure that all our steps can meet the project process. All our finished products will be packed in custom designed steel racks for oversea delivery and each panel will be placed in order for easy site for installation.
4. Kingwin has an assiduous after-sales service system. Our maintenance engineer will arrive the location in 24 hours and fix problems up in 48 hours after receiving a fault report.